You have heard that a blog is an important aspect of your business’ or organization’s website – but why blog?
- Position your company – Blogging is one of the best ways for you to promote your business, your experience and your reputation. A blog is your direct connection to people who want to read what you have to say. It is a great way to build relationships with your clients.
- Share your experience – When you have a blog and you are able to talk about your experience and techniques, you begin to build your position as a leader in your field. You have the opportunity of raising the knowledge bar for your clients and showing that you are in a position of leadership. You have the opportunity to solve issues for others and build a rapport with the people that are looking for your services.
- Search Engine Optimization – Your blog will build a base of knowledge, using keywords that are important to your business and provide a direct connection to your website for further support and information. Google and other search engines are looking at and searching through your site for recent and frequent updates, and your blog will provide that to the search engines. In turn, they will then rank your site higher as you publish more relevant content on the blog. Your blog will improve your page rank in search engines, which means your site will appear closer and closer to page one of a search – right in front of your current and potential customers.
- Organic content – Your blog posts will provide valuable information to share across all channels, including social networks, and keep people interested in returning to your site. Your blog will keep you in the minds of the people who you want to remember you – your clients and potential clients.
- Site visits – Your blog will encourage visitor interaction and engagement. This is all about building relationships, building your brand personality, and building trust in your brand.
Blogging is very beneficial to business owners in many ways, especially if you understand what your audience is looking for. Uptown Studios is here to help you create content for blogs, email marketing and your website. We will be here when you are ready…
Call us at 916-446-1082