Since 1992, Uptown Studios has been a creative force in creating marketing strategies in the Greater Sacramento area across a wide variety of businesses, organizations and industries. We use Human-Centered Design techniques along with Social Marketing research to discover who your target audience is and what drives them to click that button, buy that item or read that article. Through our in-depth focus group and design thinking processes, we discover target audience issues and pain points and then create successful marketing solutions.
Marketing is the process where your goods and services are shown in a way that is enticing to the customer. The four P’s of marketing:
- Product – Identification, selection and development of a product
- Price – Determination of its cost
- Place – Selection of a distribution channel to reach the customer
- Promotion – Development and implementation of a strategy
We are here to help you create a marketing strategy that really works.
A stellar marketing strategy is the heart of all successful marketing campaigns. We begin with research and work closely with your team to help your organization discover and develop new opportunities, ideas, and marketing channels to reach your target audience and create a campaign that meets your goals. This strategy will develop design, content creation, advertising strategies, event planning, reporting and more.
We will take a deep dive into what your target audience thinks and says about you and your products or services. From that information, we can better develop a strong direction to recommend you move in. Our strategies are living documents that grow with you and move direction when necessary.
A Good Time to Review Your Marketing
When is it time to take a look at your marketing and shake it up a little? How do you plan for changes? At Uptown Studios, we do a serious inventory of our marketing effectiveness and new possibilities in the last quarter of each year. If you are starting a new marketing plan, then that is a great time to look for new marketing opportunities.
How We Can Help
- We will look at your website stats for the year – We will make notes of the high points and the things that didn’t quite work.
- We will go through Google Analytics and review your website stats. There are thousands of things each day that will tell you your marketing is lagging – your website may not be utilizing current and new technology – we all know that your website is your first welcome to any new clients – does it welcome people in and make their visit easy? Can people find where to contact you with a click? Does it reflect your current personality and passion for your company?
- We did a rebrand at Uptown Studios when we moved into our new building and we will be asking people their thoughts on the subtle changes – we don’t want to risk losing our brand loyalty and reputation. Is your brand working for you? Does your logo look fresh and solid? Does it need a freshen up?
- Monthly we go in and freshen up the content on our website and make sure it is getting the clicks we expect. Does the tone of your content reflect your passion and involvement in your clients?
- Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google your friend? Can people find you on the first or second page of a Google search? Maybe it’s time to clean up your content and seriously look at your keywords. We will analyze your key search terms and help you to come up on page one or two. We also can help to write compelling content if you ever get stuck.
- We will work closely with your team to find innovative ways to keep your vision as fresh as your people – Being the best means bringing your passion to everything you do!
See our Marketing Portfolio and contact us now.
Social Media Marketing and Campaigns
Both powerful and cost effective, social media marketing is one of the top ways to reach your target audience. Using social media, we help to position your organization as a leader and resource for your community. Monthly social media analytics and reporting provides you with recommendations and fresh ideas to help grow your brand and reputation online. We develop content calendars that guide your business through the year to keep you focused on the most important events and topics. Our team will make a difference in your marketing success.
Does your team need help growing to the next level of social media and online reputation management? Our social media team is up-to-date on the latest social media trends, and can provide one-on-one or group trainings for your organization. Contact us for more information on how we can help today!
Get buzzing on social media now.
Take advantage of your existing customer and client lists with email marketing. This type of marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach an audience already interested in your message. We create designs for the look and feel of your e-blast or newsletter and write compelling content that gets your message noticed. We also offer template design, so you can send out your messages anytime you want. We plan and create custom content that aligns with your digital marketing goals. Highlighting your key personnel, products, or services, our content designers are experienced in creating engaging stories that keeps your business top of mind and gets your customers talking.
Contact us now and let’s talk about your marketing needs.
If you thought of your brand as a person, who would it be? Having a clearly defined brand image has become essential to long-term brand success. Uptown Studios can work with you and your team to give your branding and marketing an identity people will want to connect with.
Our brand development always begins with establishing the client’s objectives to ensure that this brand strategy and process will produce the desired results and can be evaluated. Defining the client’s objectives is about understanding your passion and vision for your organization. This is an opportunity for us to use Human-centered design during our discovery phase of your brand development.
Develop a brand that keeps its promises
It’s very important to be able to define ways in which your organization is unique AND valuable to your clients. Communicating these unique benefits in a way that’s easy to remember and clearly understandable helps to increase your perceived value and can help to create loyal customers who will choose your product or service over your competition.
Differentiate from your competition. Examine your competitors carefully and look for the key selling points and the basic “promises” they make. Decide what differentiates your company, product or service. What “promise” does your brand make. We can help you be innovative and stand out.
Drive Your Message Home
Your core message should consist of a single idea which will become the focus of all your creative communications. Your marketing tools should revolve around this central message and theme.
Keep Your Promise
Getting to your brand message was the fun part. Now, put all that work into effect by living up to your brand promises. People will notice.
Uptown Studios specializes in brand development. Take a look at our portfolio of branding work and give us a call to create or update your brand today at 916-446-1082.
Peach Tree Health has Northern California communities for 25 years. It started as a county clinic. Over the years, it became an independent 501(c)(3) corporation and a federally qualified health center (FQHC). Today, Peach Tree serves more than 25,000 patients in Yuba, Sutter, and Sacramento counties.
Uptown Studios was asked to re-envision the Peach Tree brand in 2013 (maybe show before after). At that time we also recommended and implemented the use of a new url PickPeach.org. We have assisted their brand expansion into specialty services such as Dental, Immediate Care and Vision Services.
For their most recent clinic opening we have designed and implemented the interior and exterior way finding plan which included banners, monument sign and illuminated building signs. We also created created direct mail advertising to boost clinic walk-ins, and assisted in the coordination of the Grand Opening events.