Join Team Uptown, NCAC, and Dust Off Your Pedals! for Mimosas and Micheladas at Uptown Studios! Cheer on our team who will be riding 300 miles in support of our community health clinics May 2019.
The days are getting longer, the sun is warming up and we can hear the American River Bike Trail calling! Uptown Studios invites you to ride your bike to Sacramento’s first ever bike wash event to benefit NorCal AIDS Cycle. Then enjoy some food, mimosas, snacks, and a raffle! What we have planned:
- Get your bike washed by our Uptown Studios riders
- Enjoy light appetizers
- Mimosa and Michelada station
- Old School Hip Hop and Funk sets BY DOJA and ZEPHYR
- Minor fix and lube station sponsored By VELO TRAP
- #MIBM Early Registration Badges and SWAG!!
- Ride your bike for an extra entry in the raffle!
- Tickets to purchase FOOD – MIMOSAS – MICHELADAS available at the door
About NorCal AIDS Cycle:
NorCal AIDS Cycle (NCAC), celebrating its 15th anniversary, is organizing a 4-day, 300 mile ride through Northern California happening May 16-19, 2019. The organization aims to bring awareness to and raise money for local Sacramento HIV/AIDS related organizations. Since its founding in 2005, NCAC has raised nearly 3 million dollars for organizations such as the River City Food Bank, Sunburst Projects, and the Sacramento LGBT Center. For a list of all the beneficiaries, please visit their website.