AAF Sacramento announces an educational speakers panel focusing on cannabis & advertising. Hear from state regulators, private agency and dispensary owners who can share insight on the changing regulations and the effects on advertising and marketing.
With the passing of Proposition 64, the Cannabis Industry in California is set to grow like, well … a weed. The opening of the recreational marijuana industry here in California has caused a mad scramble, with investors, retailers, tech entrepreneurs, city municipalities and even marketers and advertisers all racing to grab a piece of what is effectively a new industry in California.
The legal marijuana industry is expected to exceed $20 Billion dollars by 2020, $6.6 Billion of which is projected to be generated in California alone. There are opportunities abound in this uncertain landscape.
Join AAF Sacramento on Wednesday, November 29th from 6-8pm at Uptown Studios in Midtown as we gather to discuss this new frontier, to learn more about the opportunities and roadblocks that lay ahead for the marketing and advertising industry from those already paving the way.
- Lori Ajax, Chief of the Bureau of Cannabis Control
- Dustin Moore, Executive Director of the International Cannabis Farmers Association
- Jeff vonKaenel, President and CEO of the Sacramento News & Review
- George Mull, Partner at Tackett Mull Nicolai LLP
- David Flanagan, Partner/CoFounder of misfit
- Sheila Dedenbach, Owner of Heavenly Sweet Medibles
Entry is free for AAF Members and $15 for non-members. This event will sell out and members are required to reserve their ticket via Eventbrite.
Light appetizers and refreshments will be served.